The Additional Benefits of Adding Lemons to Your Water
As you already know, everyone should be drinking at least 8- 8oz. glasses of water every day, to maintain a healthy hydration level. If you are drinking water daily anyway, why not add a few lemon slices and see what it can do for you.
It is recommended that you drink your water with lemon daily, as part of your initial morning routine. After drinking a glass of water with lemon, you should wait 15 to 30 minutes before you eat breakfast. This will help your body take full advantage of the added benefits associate with lemons.
Lemons are bursting with nutrition, including vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium (mg), potassium, and fiber. Lemons actually contain more potassium than apples or grapes. Here is a list below of the things your body can benefits from:
- Aids in digestive function.
- Assists in cleansing & detoxification.
- Increases the vitamin C levels in your body and gives your immune system a boost.
- Rejuvenate skin and can keep you blemish free, aids in body healing & freshens breath.
- Cleanses your system and helps shed pounds.
- Boost Energy & Mood.
- Great source of Potassium.
- Reduced Inflammation.
- Helps to cut out caffeine.