As you may know becoming more active and maintaining an active lifestyle can be challenging. With theses tips from us here at Lacamas Medical Group, keeping active will be easy.
- Walking is an easy way to become more active every day.
- Park the car in a spot farther away from the places you go.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
- Use an exercise machine or lift weights while watching television.
- Walk to run errands.
- Be a role model for your children, do something active every day.
- Record your physical activity: how long, how often and how hard do you work out?
- Put your exercise clothes out the night before as a reminder to walk or work out in the morning.
- Set goals you can achieve. For example, aim to work out for 5 extra minutes or walk 2 blocks further then your normal routine.